Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Post It Note Holder w/ Matching Pen & Altered Mini Fat Notebook

  I wanted to get something for Teacher's Appreciation Week for my son's Pre K teachers.  So I decided to try making a post it note holder w/ a matching pen that I saw on you tube.

  
 I bought 8x11.5 stars pattern papers,  3.5x5 in acrylic frames,  post it note pads, pens, and fat mini notebooks to go along with it. I will show you what I did with the ABC pattern papers that I had in my stash on my next post.
 
 
This is how it turned out. It was easier than I thought. I put ribbons on top of the frames, a yard for each one, and matching cardstock papers on the back to look even nicer. I also altered the notebooks to match along with the others. They loved it! 
 
  Here's the link  dawn5377 for tutorial on post it note holder and pen.

No comments: