Thursday, June 20, 2013

12x12 Paper Caddy


  Here is what I did for the ABC pattern papers,  12x12 paper caddies. I thought it would be nice to make them one and give it to them on their last day of school.  I used purple and orange because that was the colors of the building my DS went for Pre K.  Sorry if the photos are fuzzy.  I used my ipod to take them. And sorry for my bright lamp as well.




   I used my Cricut to cut out the bus, backpack, and an apple from RECESS lite cartridge since I didn't have the doodle charm cart.  I'll share a youtube video from babytweetums  for a tutorial on how to make this.  It's was very simple and easy to make. Just make sure you do the cut outs before you do the caddy. It'll save a lot of time doing them which I didn't do.




 I got these tags from www.positivelysplendid.com , (She has a very cute free printable tags for teachers and other occasions as well), and put glitter inside the edges.  I thought it looks cute with the caddy and it has my DS handwriting to remember him by :o)   I filled them with some goodies, thank you cards I made for them and large clothes pins each with their favorite colors with stars pattern papers I had left over to alter them. They loved it!!

   

No comments: