Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Updates for 2014

  It has been 9 months since I've posted anything on my blog. Wow, has it been that long since I post anything??  It seems I have pattern of doing that. I've done that last year and the year before. I guess when things gets in the way I tend to leave where I started and never finish all the way through. So I am going to try this again. This year I will be starting to post some of my layouts I've done over the years. I still have albums I need to finish starting with my wedding and my Disney trip from 2003. Sad isn't in it (sigh). Lately I have been trying to do other stuff besides scrapbooking like handmade cards, altering notebooks, and even making  mini albums which I made one. Didn't turn out as I have hoped but that's okay because practice makes perfect. As Walt Disney says 'KEEP MOVING FORWARD' :)  
 

No comments: