Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Updates for 2013

  It's been a year in a half  since I've started my own blog.  But I have slacked a lot due to family crisis, taking care of  both my little ones and postpartum depression.  And not to mention being  surrounded with negative people my whole life didn't help my situation which was even more stressful. Let just say I was in the breaking point of shutting myself down emotionally. But with prayer and help from others I was able to do what I love to do most being with my boys and my hubby and of course scrapbooking :o)   I will be sharing little bit of everything my life, my likes and dislikes, my crafting creations, my passion for Disney etc... And who knows I might consider doing youtube videos down the road.  But for right now I'm sticking to my blog.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Seems like you are on the right path to being happy!

Arelis in Wonderland said...

Thanks! Trying to be positive despite everything that has happened to me in my life.